The factory is an all-in-one solution for Windows 7 to make your computer normal and protect personal data on PC reset. Every day, millions of PCs are cut off from spyware, malware or viruses. Hackers collect personal information and sell information on dark nets. Worse still, some hackers are blackmailing people by locking personal files on PC and solution for Factory reset Windows 7. This is not a good way to pay the ransom. Instead, people can do factory reset computer to remove malware and virus from the computer well. Apart from this, it is also a good way to solve problems of accident, especially unexplained accident. In this article, you can understand all the necessary information about the reset Windows 8 and 7, Factory reset Windows 10.
Step by steps Factory reset Windows 7
· Click the Start menu at the bottom left of your screen.
· Choose Settings and then Update and Security.
· In this tab select Recovery and click start under this PC Reset.
· If you want to delete or keep files, a complete restoration we will choose to delete everything will be asked for you.
· If you want to select all drives, all drive or bus drive where the drive has been installed, it will eventually be called and we will fix issue Factory reset Windows 7.
· Last request, just delete files or completely clean the drive. Just choose the option to delete files and Factory reset Windows 10.
· After you make sure that you are plugged in the area, click reset.
Reset factory windows 7
· Once the logo appears, hold down the F8 key to boot into the Advanced Boot Options screen. You can make sure that your computer can press F8 key several times to make your order understand.
· Select Repair your computer between Advanced Boot Options and hit enter key to open the System Recovery Options window.
· On the System Recovery window, select the System Restore option and click on the Next button to continue and few step fix Factory reset Windows 7.
· By default, the system will restore restoring the most recent point available restore feature. If you want to check the box of different restored selection shows, restore more points and choose a suitable one. Click on the Next button and then to confirm the End button setting.
· Once you click on the Yes button, the restoration process will start. When the process is done, you can restart your computer to verify whether the Windows 7 reset on the factory settings is successful and solve Factory reset Windows 10.